How to build a trading platform: master the process in 5 steps
The modern digital world is showing impressive growth in the mobile apps segment. This hype is driven by various factors, including new technological advances, access to global markets, and increased financial literacy among traders.
Official data from Statista indicates that as of 2021, the number of fintech startups has surpassed the 20,000 projects mark. Trading earnings in the digital world seems an obvious alternative to traditional profit-creation methods.
Things we’ll uncover today
Own trading platform remains a promising option in 2023
Despite the impressive array of trading apps, most tools still have room for improvement. Far from all of them are intuitive and designed for novice app users. Others have limited functionality designed to serve experienced investors exclusively. This is where Limeup steps in.
Building a trading platform for the stock market is a trend for traders and fintech companies. The trading market shows consistent growth year-to-year. According to Grandview research, the market keeps growing at an increased pace. The compound annual growth rate of the US market will increase by 28.3% by 2030.
Grandview research on the USA cryptocurrency exchange platform market.
We believe the online trading platforms in the nearest future will be fully automated and personalized based on user behavior and preferences. With the rise of artificial intelligence and machine learning, mobile apps for trading will offer more sophisticated automated trading strategies, reducing the need for manual intervention.
Furthermore, social media integration plus external data sources will hopefully provide traders with more comprehensive market overviews, enabling them to make more informed decisions. That’s why building a trading portal can be an excellent investment in the upcoming years.
A winning stock market platform with Limeup
The most challenging part is to engineer a trading platform in-house or find a reliable vendor to help implement the ideas into life. And we know what we are talking about! At Limeup, we’ve helped companies from the UK, the Netherlands, and the USA design and develop trading websites of different complexity. We’ve worked in the design and stock trading app development market for 15+ years and know the peculiarities of creating custom trading websites from the inside out.
Limeup designs and develops a trading interface from scratch.
Our experienced engineers have gained a background in more than 10 projects, creating custom trading platforms for individual and mass use. Our business projects meet all the high requirements and needs of the mobile trading business, ensuring the smooth and uninterrupted duty of all tools and indicators.
We have accumulated over 15+ years of experience and built a team of 50+ world-class IT engineers. Moreover, our specialists have practical experience in creating and using stock market systems, understanding the importance of developing a unique product with trading industry needs in mind.
Contact us if you are wondering how to build a trading platform. At Limeup, we have 50+ experts with extensive experience in different industries working with companies worldwide.
Modern trading websites explained
Before moving on to a step-by-step guide on creating an online brokerage platform, let’s understand the term trading platform. If we discard all unnecessary, then stock trading is a specialized software designed for investors seeking to earn money on trading.
Moreover, the investment platform with push notifications is a tool that allows you to manage your accounts and get instant access to the most critical details about the financial markets.
In essence, Tier-1 trading software should include a range of tools, namely:
- Live quotes
- Trading indicators
- Intuitive graphing tools
- Market news feeds and market trends
- Various types of market orders
- Historical data on the trading industry, and so on
All these tools are necessary for users to successfully invest in various trading instruments and conduct instant buy/sell transactions 24/7.
Different types of trading platforms
Example of different types of trading platforms by Limeup.
The stock trading market is incredibly diverse and consists of thousands of trading instruments. Currently, various stock market apps are used for trading with high results. Below is a classifier of the most common mobile trading systems available today.
Stock trading platforms
This software is designed to perform trading transactions to trade stocks of global companies listed on exchanges. Stock market tools have high requirements for security and data processing speed, as they must process information instantly.
Futures trading websites
These trading apps have comprehensive volumes of tools needed to buy and sell futures contracts for various types of instruments, including indices, commodities, and currencies. Remember that the run-time version must meet the high requirements of the National Futures Association and other regulatory bodies in the stock trading field.
Cryptocurrency online trading platform
Crypto occupies one of the central places in the minds of modern traders. This is a separate class of investment assets with surprising volatility and impressive return potential. Our software development company has the remarkable expertise to create custom trading software, allowing our clients to get software tailored to their demands.
You might have noticed that the popularity of cryptocurrency, as one of the investment options, has been growing recently. To respond to increasing demand, companies wonder how to establish a trading platform and what it needs in 2023.
Investment companies and product teams work on trading platform development to meet the needs of upcoming traders. At this point, companies do market and user experience research to better understand the target audience (TA), address users’ issues with a new product, and brainstorm new features to help outperform competitors.
Example of assets your trading platform may offer.
Commodity trading system
Judging by the name, you probably guessed that online trading software is suitable for trading all the most popular commodities, including gas, oil, minerals, gold, and so on. More importantly, trading software tools of this type should have comprehensive functionality to assemble various market orders and demonstrate market depth in real-time.
Forex mobile trading app
This is one of the most popular types of web and mobile applications for online businesses. Forex has won the hearts of millions of traders and continues offering various profit opportunities, unique services, and tools. Suppose you are seriously considering how to build web and mobile applications for global currency markets trading. This class of stock trading software allows your clients to buy and sell various instruments on international markets and is definitely worth your attention.
The above popular trading apps play a specific role in the global investment apps ecosystem. Some of the Limeup clients put the task to developing a hybrid custom trading software. This universal approach will allow your business to reach maximum users and provide traders with the best tools to access various markets.
Key features of a successful trading platform
Essential features of an online trading platform in 2023.
Before developing a trading system, paying attention to the fundamental features that allow the software to become a successful product is recommended. In our experience, a precise formation of a plan for creating and developing a platform directly affects such vital factors as security, scalability, and usability. Here are some valuable parameters that Limeup recommends keeping in mind.
Universal payment solutions for stock trading apps
A variety of mobile versions of payment instruments is an opportunity to provide a high level of customer-oriented service. Widespread payment methods allow online trading customers to deposit and withdraw funds at any convenient time and spot.
When it comes to trading, every minute counts. Offer your users the most frequently used payment services, taking into account the local financial instruments’ demand.
Automated trading system with up-to-date market information
The speed of obtaining news facts can be critical, especially if retail investors use an approach such as news trading. High-profile events from the online trading world often affect asset price behavior. Provide your users with accurate market data and offer instant access to current trends and events from the world of finance, stocks, etc.
Trading app with interactive and customizable charts
Technical analysis (TA) often becomes the centerpiece of trading, especially for proficient investors looking for a professional online trading platform. You must build a stock market app to effectively explore market data and conduct technical analysis using dozens of the most popular technical indicators, including RSI, MACD, Moving average, etc. Our product design company knows onions on top practical tools 90% of traders wish to have on their trading list and how to design them properly.
Top trading apps: Managing market orders easily
The first thing you should pay attention to is the variety of orders you can offer your app users. Create an efficient trade placement and management system to set stop loss, take profit, trailing stop, stop-limit, and limit price orders.
Custom trading software with a convenient interface
The main task for trading platform developers is to create intuitive software with straightforward navigation. Your top trading apps should be equally convenient for pros and neophytes.
Try to implement the capacity to switch between the light and proficient versions of the stock market app, and you will be able to cover a much larger TA.
High-security requirements of a trading app
Remember that stock market app development must consider the high level of user data protection and funds stored on balance. For this reason, opt for trusted developers of trading systems, including Limeup. We have accumulated over 10 years of experience creating scalable trading apps with custom design and improved navigation.
What is a trading platform development?
It is designing, ideating, testing, and developing a new trading system.
Launching a new platform can take one to several months, depending on the scope of work, timing, and budget. During this period, all ideated and designed features must remain up-to-date and be helpful for traders.
Your development team should clearly understand how to assemble a trading platform, how modules are connected, and how to provide the ultimate level of security to cover the platform and user assets from being exploited.
The Grand View Research study shares that 2022 was closed with a $4.7 billion market cap, and the market keeps growing. It’s noticeable that Government structures are increasingly involved in the crypto market, delivering proper regulation on the level of countries and states.
Considering all of this, we’d suggest you explore the opportunity to hire a company to create a trading platform and cover all your business needs.
Signing a contract with such a supplier allows you to be sure that the redoubt will be delivered in time with sound quality and its support process will go smoothly.
The Grand View Research study on the global cryptocurrency market.
5 steps to build a trading platform
If you wonder how to build mobile apps for trading, this paragraph will answer your questions in detail.
In this paragraph, I’ll share how we develop trading portals at Limeup step-by-step. In our case, the entire process takes just five steps. However, it can take more time, and there might be additional steps depending on the project requirements and the complexity of a trading platform.
#1 Setting the goals for an automated trading system development
You must start from the very beginning and consider traders’ pain points and challenges. Then, think about how you can address them with the help of your product. It allows you to determine the goals your team is willing to achieve by developing a trading platform.
You can also organize and run a strategic session with stakeholders and the product team to brainstorm some ideas, think about what business metrics are essential for you, and how you will measure the success of your custom trading software.
At Limeup, we recommend considering the following peculiarities when setting business goals:
- The speed of order placing and closing is essential. It allows traders to enter the market and close a position with an up-to-date price.
- Current and past market conditions analysis. Traders can check this massive intel to update their market strategies at no cost. When defining the project goals, consider usability and how you want users to interact with your platform’s UI. Based on our experience, excellent data visualization will be a significant plus.
- Trading fees. It would help if you did deep market research before building a trading platform to understand what trading fees can be bearable for users. High costs are one of the reasons why many experienced traders switch to other stock trading apps.
- Automatic trading. It’s not a surprise that traders cannot trade 24/7. In this case, you must rely on bots to place orders immediately and close them for profit. For example, self-made indicators can signal that market conditions match entry point requirements to help them make the final choice.
- Alarms and notifications. It will be beneficial if a platform has a dedicated feature to notify a trader when something important happens.
Vital things to keep in mind before trading system development.
You can focus on a specific market share of traders to cover more professional or beginner needs. These statements will lead you in the design and trading app development.
To set the right course, the design and development teams must provide stakeholders with the pros and cons of centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges. Centralized online brokerage platforms have an order book to proceed with all placed orders, while decentralized ones allow you to work directly by purchasing the assets.
#2 Determine the features of a stock trading app
Traders are accustomed to investment platform features they use daily. You have to take into account their experiences when creating a new solution. We recommend considering the following 12 vital peculiarities when determining the features for trading platform development:
Features of a stock trading app.
- Clear user interface design. Coming to the first point, you have to look forward to developing a clean, functional, and intuitive design which traders could experience working with different products.
- Low spreads trading. Consider having enough liquidity to provide low spreads on significant crypto assets. It is frustrating for traders when they close an order with an inadequate spread, which decreases profitability or even causes a loss.
- Acceptable commissions. There are many ways to motivate traders to be involved in commission decreases.
- Analytic tools and features. It is crucial to understand what market conditions can bring the maximum profit and what strategy can meet those expectations and risk conditions. When building a trading interface, remember that a user expects to work with well-visualized data that can be transferred to Excel or
- Google Sheets for further analysis. It would be great if new features were added to show how the market would change and how much profit a trader could gain by applying one of the available strategies.
- Automatic trading. There are two ways to cover the traders’ expectations. First, allow users to work with self-developed bots from their accounts. It will increase the level of trust between you and your user base.
It is all about developing a bot via in-built tools on the site with further usage on the market. Be the best for traders, and they pay you back.
- Simple registration. Registering is a must if a platform provides a trading opportunity via an order book. So, making this process well-designed, simple, and intuitive is critical to showing traders that you are vibing equally.
- Notifications. This part of user interaction with your platform is based on trust and customization. Traders believe the platform’s owners clearly understand that notifications should be helpful, short enough, and delivered on time. Otherwise, there’s no reason for traders to use them. If we talk about customizations during trading platform development, there should be a wide range of parameters that could trigger a notification.
- Research tools and compatibility. You have to provide a trader with intuitive and quick research tools to work with big massive of data.
- Newsfeed. Keep your trader updated about market conditions, trading ideas, news, and everything that helps them in their journey. Use credible sources, and don’t rush for the amount over quality.
- Security. When building a trading website, remember that every trader wants to ensure their platform provides the best possible security for their assets and data. API keys are essential to keep access to different modules secured and easy to code if needed. If the platform is regulated, like Binance USA, the owners must explain to traders how it affects their trading journey and what data can be shared with authorities.
- Deposits and withdrawals. This part concerns users’ trust in a centralized and regulated platform. So, traders should know how their accounts can be deposited and what regulation aspects can be applied to their assets. It has to be clear how users can withdraw their money and what stop sign can be used before their coins will come back to the wallet.
- Cross-platform design. It should be comfortable for a trader to use both: the desktop and application versions of the site. It’s essential to create a trading platform that covers all needs.
- Customer support. Users should understand how to quickly submit a ticket if they have questions or stumble upon a bug. Also, there should be an option to call or chat with support asap.
Process of building stock trading platform.
Remember to specify devices and platforms where your application will work. The mobile user segment continues to grow annually. It is recommended to ensure that your trading site has a mobile version or an exclusive application on Google Play and the App Store for trading on the go.
Now you know how to build a stock trading and meet the needs of traders of various levels, including experts and novices. It will be better if trading platform developers already have experience in using automated trading systems and are aware of your customers’ needs. This is the only way you can count on an online business to capture customers’ attention in one of the most highly competitive niches in 2023.
#3 Prototyping an online trading platform
Creating a clickable product prototype allows you to test your ideas before trading system development and launch. You can use Figma or Axure to create a prototype that provides a clear vision of how the platform works and what functionality it support.
Feedback is critical to success because it shows users that their opinions matter. Application design often can’t address traders’ struggles and pain points. A feature can look good and should be helpful, but actual users don’t always think so. Ideally, it has to be updated to fit people’s expectations.
For example, we’ve partnered with a fintech company in the UK, i88, to help them generate a trading platform. The screenshot below shows the information architecture our product designers created for the online brokerage platform. It helps foresee the primary user flows and navigation.
Information architecture of a trading platform by Limeup experts.
# 4 Stock trading app product design
After ideating, prototyping, and testing the user interface with all usability features, you can move to the design stage and receive feedback from actual traders. It’s essential to balance creating something new and supporting already-invented usability.
If you are new to product design, we’ve published an in-depth guide about our product design process, which is easy to understand and follow.
Limeup’s design of a user interface for the i88 trading platform.
We follow this process whenever building a trading platform and creating custom solutions for our clients. For example, the screenshot below shows our product designers’ final design for the i88 trading app. We started over 100 final screens for the web, 70+ for a mobile app, and 50+ for CRM to build a trading app.
# 5 Stock trading platform development
The last steps in our process are product development and launch. Depending on the software development services, your team setup, and the time frame, it’s feasible to design, develop and launch a product in at least one month.
To design a trading platform for Android users, look for professional developers who know Java, Ruby, and Python. We recommend requesting their portfolio to check if they fit your project tasks.
How to build a trading platform: things to consider
Example of things to consider while building a trading platform.
In the previous paragraph, I’ve explained how we approach, plan, and craft a trading platform at Limeup. It’s usually a resource-heavy and time-consuming process that involves backend, frontend, engineering, user experience, and product design experts. We involve a team of specialists to ensure we don’t miss out on product, design, and development details.
In this paragraph, we’ll highlight a few critical points to consider when developing new mobile apps for trading. Considering that there are many similar solutions on the market, the following peculiarities will help you build a trading platform users will like to use.
The quantity and variety of online trading features
We’ve briefly touched upon this topic earlier in this article. However, I’d like to add a few more essential points. Limeup knows how luring it can be to launch a custom trading software with multiple features for users. However, that is the wrong approach in most cases.
Developing a complex trading platform with different features will consume your developers’ time and budget. Furthermore, many companies don’t even consider whether users need those features. They build them because they imply every solid trading system has them.
Instead, here is what you can do.
We recommend following an MVP approach here — defining and prioritizing essential features for your users for the development works. Releasing an MVP of your trading platform will help you attract your TA, engage with users, and build a loyal audience sooner.
While your trading portal fulfills the primary users’ needs, you’ll have time to focus on designing and developing product features to help your product stand out from competitors.
Good user experience involves intuitive navigation, easy-to-follow interface design, and a clear copy.
Example of a i88 trading app platform by Limeup.
Even though designing with users in mind should be essential while building a new trading website, many design agencies still take it for granted. It results in creating mediocre solutions that serve users in the short term. When more advanced and user-friendly solutions are built, users switch, leaving business owners puzzled about what to do next.
We recommend taking the following principles into account while thinking about the UX of your product:
- All design decisions should be data-driven.
- User experience interviews with your TA will help discover users’ problems that competitor platforms don’t resolve.
- Test design solutions before the development. It will help you save development time and costs.
- Conduct UX research and product design to discover where users misunderstand your online brokerage platform.
- Start developing a mobile trading platform when you have a validated design solution.
- Prioritize platform features development based on their business impact.
- Ensure the essential features are accessible in a maximum of three clicks.
Our UX design agency builds digital products, like Mintplicity, a marketplace for NTF tokens, and a complex trading interface development for i88, intended to serve the market for years.
Limeup team developed a marketplace for NTF tokens.
The development process of a mobile trading platform
Investment platform development is challenging because it requires a specific tech stack, skills, and experience not every product team has.
Depending on your requirements and the scope of work, we recommend partnering with product development experts skilled in your niche and with relevant former experience developing similar products.
If you lack the in-house capacity to craft a trading platform, consider hiring product development agencies like Limeup.
As a technical director at Limeup, I help assesses the scope of work and plan projects. I have years of banking experience and worked at BNP Paribas and Deutsche Bank. Our tech stack covers the following:
- Backend: Java, Python, Node.js, Go, C++
- Frontend: Vu.js, Java Script
- Mobile: React Native, Flutter, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C
- Cloud: Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker
As a web design company with practical experience in 6+ market development industries, including fintech, we know how to design architecture and build secure trading apps.
Custom trading platform security
Users’ personal data protection and secure browsing are paramount when discussing trading platform development.
How to enhance the security of your investment platform?
- Consider creating a two-factor authentication (2FA) feature.
- Use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for web applications.
- Consider a SET (secure electronic transactions) approach. It helps authenticate merchants or cardholders while ensuring the confidentiality of payment data.
- Consider creating a billing address verification feature. It helps verify whether the billing address that a card’s user provides matches the one linked to the card.
Users will store, trade, and withdraw their assets using your platform. Therefore, ensuring their money is protected and won’t disappear is essential.
The legal side of online trading
Before finalizing trading operations interface development and releasing your product, ensure you have an appropriate license to operate in the countries you plan to run.
Consider the following things:
- Suppose you create a trading platform or an app up to date for users from the USA. In that case, you must ensure all sensitive user data is encrypted by following the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority FINRA rules and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation SIPC.
- If you target a European market, ensure your digital product complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Besides, decide what regulatory body will monitor your business, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission in the USA.
The tech stack of building a stock trading platform is not the only factor to remember. It would be best if you considered all possible legal and regulatory aspects necessary for the legal functioning of the custom trading app. There is no point in investing in a tech stack if you don’t take care of obtaining a business license for an investing app.
Compliance with the rules and regulations will allow you to increase customer confidence and signal to investors that your stock market apps have passed the review by regulatory authorities. This factor is essential for investors who are used to playing big. Depending on the geolocation, trading software may require obtaining various permits for licensing.
Besides, you, as the owner of the custom trading platform, must ensure that you comply with unshakable financial rules, including:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws
- Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Remember that partnering with Limeup is an opportunity to build a stock trading platform and solid advisory support on all legal issues, including obtaining a license and complying with rules and regulations. Our specialists will provide comprehensive information on what permissions are required for the stock market app so the business can function without missing a beat.
The truth about choosing a tier-1 development team in 2023
Stock market app development is impossible without creating an individual trading platform concept. It’s time to take care of the selection of an experienced team of developers capable of creating a successful product from scratch. The pick of a group of engineers will significantly affect the speed of the development process, the platform’s design, and the final product’s cost.
As a rule, creating trading software projects has two principal evolution paths:
- Hiring a professional development team within an IT company that delivers a complete cycle of launching a trading portal.
- Buying a ready-made boxed solution and manually setting up all key elements, including payment solutions, trading tools, etc.
Crucial components to discuss after picking a development team.
Each option has its strengths and weaknesses. Hiring a company that develops and launches a trading app business is an opportunity to control the creation of a platform at every stage. On the other hand, buying a ready-made trading app solution will significantly reduce the time to start your stock trading project.
However, stock market app development with skilled professionals is an opportunity to provide further technical support and upgrades of the trading stocks product with the ability to scale.
By choosing Limeup’s solutions, you can access the advanced financial technologies necessary to create a trading website and overcome any existing stock market website. Our experts know how to provide high cyber security, efficient navigation, and impressive design. Cooperating with our experts gives you a unique chance to ensure that your stock market app meets all industry standards, has decent user engagement, and outperforms existing stock market websites of competitors.
10 super effective tips for building a trading platform on your own
If you are interested in trading app development, estimating the scope of work, your budget, and a timeframe before you start the project is essential.
We’ve already described what a trading app and the steps to building a trading platform in detail are. Here is the summary for your convenience.
- Define the goals of the platform and its TA
- Decide what features the platform should have (we recommend building a minimum viable product at the beginning)
- Create a design concept for PC and mobile devices
- Assemble a clickable prototype for usability testing
- Hire test participants from your TA and see whether they understand and can navigate your product and investment portfolios
- Iterate the design concept after usability testing
- Form a pixel-perfect design solution
- Craft trading software for various operating systems
- Test a platform’s functionality to detect and eliminate bugs
- Release and market an online brokerage platform
Tips for building a trading platform.
Besides, we recommend planning in advance whether you’ll do it in-house or outsource it to an external design partner. You might want to keep the project in-house if your product team has experience developing complex products. Alternatively, it’s worth partnering with external experts like Limeup.
Cost of building a trading platform
Wondering how much it costs to develop own trading platform? This is the main issue that future automated trading system owners are concerned about. The cost of creating custom trading software depends on several factors, including:
- Trading systems (stocks, crypto, Forex, futures, or a hybrid model)
- A set of payment instruments for sending and storing mutual funds
- Investor protection programs and data security (multi-factor authentication, data prevention loss, data encryption, and so on)
- Mobile trading optimization
- Type of license
If you need a precise trading system cost, contact Limeup right away. Our experts will make a free individual estimation, considering all the variables of your business plan.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to create a business plan and run your trading system. Limeup offers a comprehensive solution for creating a stock trading platform from an idea to a full-fledged functioning stock trading app.
Here are a few more essential inputs that influence own trading platform costs in 2023.
Do you want to build an MVP, or do you expect to get a comprehensive trading portal with a wide variety of features available for traders? Deciding how you want to start is crucial since it will heavily impact the project’s duration and costs.
If you want to design mobile trading apps from scratch, we recommend developing and launching an MVP first. It’s the fastest way to enter the market, introduce your solution, and monetize your product. Meanwhile, prioritizing features will help you focus on the essential elements first.
Example of how initial requirements influence on timeline of development.
Core features of a custom trading platform
As soon as you decide on the platform’s goals and your TA, it’s essential to determine what features you will build first. While brainstorming and prioritizing features, remember your users’ pain points and needs.
Ideally, your trading website should meet the needs of traders and possess unique characteristics to outperform competitors. How to do it? By figuring out the most requested features and what pain points are not addressed. User interviews will help you collect valuable research insights about your TA for decision-making.
How fast do you want to design a trading platform? Do you have enough time, or are you in a hurry? The timeframe is one of many factors affecting costs when developing trading system software.
A faster solution often means more experts should be involved in product development. You can allocate additional resources in-house or hire product designers and developers if you need extra help.
The level of expertise of your designers and developers
Are you planning to work with junior, middle, or senior product design and development experts? The costs will differ depending on their level of expertise. Junior specialists are usually cheaper. However, their knowledge and skills may not be enough to develop an excellent product. Unexpected errors can occur, which you’ll have to fix in-house or hire dedicated specialists for an extra fee. Middle and senior experts are the go-to solution to craft a trading platform with complex functionalities.
Example of usability testing methods.
This is one of the research methods used to evaluate the usability of your product, define where users fail to understand and navigate it and determine what can be done to improve the overall user experience of your product.
At Limeup, we usually test usability to validate a design concept before developing a trading platform. It helps reduce development costs and prioritize features. However, usability testing requires an additional budget for UX researchers, test participants, and research tools. The costs can be even higher if you need to conduct field research.
Based on our experience, a trading app project’s product design and development phase can start from $50,000, depending on the complexity of the investment platform, the team size, and the number of requested features.
How long does it take to build a mobile trading platform?
Based on our experience, the project duration usually depends on the scope of work, the available resources, timing, and budget.
If you have a product team available to design and build an MVP with a few features, launching a product might take up to one month.
However, complex solutions will require more time.
For instance, it took us 22 weeks, almost half of the year, to engineer a trading platform for a company in the fintech industry from the UK. Our team comprised a design director, a business analyst, a UX researcher, and UI UX designers. We’ve designed over 200 screens in total, which were later used during the product development process. Our team of designers and developers is ready to help you implement your ideas into life.
What are the basic functionalities that every trading platform should include?
What are the basic functionalities that every trading platform should include?
Example of functionality every trading platform should have.
What are the regulatory and security considerations when building a trading platform?
It solely depends on the guidelines of the appropriate regulatory body in the country of operation.
What tech stack is recommended for building online trading platforms?
It may include programming languages, database management systems, server technologies, etc.