We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Website.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that limeup.io will use your information in the country where limeup.io operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside.
Limeup.io may from time to time transfer personal data to processors in countries where there are no adequacy decision by the European Commission, specifically USA, Ukraine and Chile. We ensure data protection obligations applicable to such transferal are based on the standard data protection clauses adopted by European Commission.
Definition of Terms
- Site Administration – authorized employees who manage the Site, acting on behalf of “limeup.io“, organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an email, location data, telephone number, or more factors specific to that natural person.
- Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration or for other persons who have access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the personal data subject or the presence of other legal grounds.
- The Site user (User) – a person who has access and using the Site limeup.io through the Internet.
- Cookies – a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User’s computer that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in the HTTP request when they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
We use a number of different cookies on the website, including strictly necessary, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
- IP address – a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
1.3. Using the services, you acknowledge that limeup.io will use your information where we operate. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to receive adequate protection.
2. Collecting of Receiving Personal Data
2.1. During the provision of our services, we collect or receive your personal following information:
2.1.1. We are entitled to verify the authenticity of the provided User data, his/her identity card or any other documentation on third-party databases. You should realize and give consent that your information/documentation will be used in the following cases;
2.1.2. Information about how you access our website, your account, including information about the device (type, ID), operation system type and version, language settings, the browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and details about how you browse through our websites and platform. We collect some of this information by using “cookies” or other similar technologies directly from your device.
2.2. Information for analytics: We use data analytics to provide site functionality and improve services. We use analytics software for understanding the Site’s functionality. This software can record information, for example, how often you visit the Site, date and time of visit, visited sections of the Website, possibly the number of clicks, session duration, what happens in applications, aggregated usage, performance data, web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit, application errors, debugging information, and source of opening the Site. We do not link the information stored in the analytics software with any personal information that you send.
2.3. We obtain the location information you provide in your profile or your IP address. With your consent, we may also determine location by using other information from your devices, such as precise location information from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device. We use and store information about your location to provide features and to improve and customize the Services, for example, for limeup.io’s internal analytics and performance monitoring; localization, regional requirements, and policies for the Services; for local content, search results, and recommendations; and (using non-precise location information) marketing. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you may revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings or on your mobile device.
3.1. A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your ‘terminal equipment’ (e.g. a computer or smartphone) when you access our Website. It allows us to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
3.1.1. Cookies are downloaded by your internet browser the first time you visit the Site. The next time you visit the Site from the same device, the cookie and the information stored in it are either sent back to the site that generated it (first-party cookie) or to a different website to which it belongs (third-party cookie).
3.1.2. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are erased when you close your browser or mobile application. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a predefined period.
We use «session cookies», «persistent cookies» and other similar technologies (‘cookies’).
3.2. TYPES OF COOKIE
3.2.1. There are three primary types of cookies:
Session cookies are specific to a particular visit and carry information as you view different pages, so you don’t have to re-enter information every time you change pages or attempt to check out. Session cookies expire and delete themselves automatically in a short period of time, like after you leave the Site or when you close your web browser.
Persistent cookies remember certain information about your preferences for viewing the site and allow limeup.io to recognize you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored on your browser cache or mobile device until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration.
Third-party cookies are placed by someone other than limeup.io, and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them, or they expire based on the time period set in each third-party cookie.
There are some cookies that we have to include in order for certain web pages to function. For this reason, they do not require your consent. In particular:
- authentication cookies,
- technical cookies required by certain IT systems,
- authentication cookies.
3.2.2. Cookies store data about your use, but they are helpful because they allow us to help limeup.io function and customize your experience. You can configure your desktop or mobile browser’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies, including how to handle third-party cookies.
3.3. CONSENT, CONTRACT, AND LEGITIMATE INTERESTS IN PROCESSING
3.3.1 Certain Cookie Technologies are employed to make the Site function for its intended purpose and are provided based on contractual necessity based on your agreement with limeup.io to perform the services, you have requested. These include the functions strictly necessary to the service noted above.
3.4. MANAGING YOUR COOKIE TECHNOLOGY PREFERENCES
3.4.1. Opt-in and Opt-out for Browsers
In addition, when you use limeup.io via a browser, you can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Each browser is a little different, but usually, these settings are under the “options” or “preferences” menu.
If you reject or block all cookies in your browser settings, you will not be able to take advantage of limeup.io’s Services, as some cookies are necessary for the Site to function properly.
3.4.2. Mobile and Third-Party Device Opt-out
If you access limeup.io through the Mobile, you may also control interest-based advertising on an iOS or Android device.
For third-party IoT devices such as voice-activated assistants or smart TVs, consult the manufacturer and/or service provider for the opt-out mechanism for their respective devices and services.
4. Control over personal data
4.1. We know that Users of our Site value control over their personal information, so limeup.io gives you the opportunity to provide, edit or delete certain information, and also choose how we will inform you.
4.2. You can also monitor the receipt of messages from limeup.io using tools in e-mails. Limeup.io can send you messages about services or our activities. Some of these messages are necessary since they are service messages (for example, organizational or legal notices). Others are not mandatory messages, for example, newsletters.
5. Use, exchange and disclosure of information
5.1. When you use the Site, we collect, use, share and otherwise process your personal information, as described in this Policy. We rely on a number of legal grounds to use your information this way. European law calls these reasons “legitimate interests.” These “legitimate interests” include:
- keeping our services safe and secure: we can also use your information to ensure safety and security, including sharing your information for such purposes, including strengthening our community’s protection from spam, harassment, intellectual property infringement, crime, and security risks of all types. We respect your privacy. Limeup.io will not disclose your name, email address, or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as provided in this Policy;
- service Providers: io may also engage third-party companies and individuals (such as analysts and security service providers) to help us manage, provide and sell the services. These third parties have limited access to your information, can use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are not required to disclose or use your information for other purposes. Participation of service providers is often necessary for us to provide you with the services. In some other cases, these service providers are not absolutely necessary to provide the Services but help us do it better, for example, by helping us to conduct research on how we could better serve our Users. In these latter cases, we have a legitimate interest in working with service providers to improve our services;
- to communicate with you about your orders, subscriptions, and reservations, as well as our products, services, sales, offers, and promotions;
- answering questions or providing other types of support;
- providing and improving our products and services;
- testing out features or additional services.
5.2. We only process personal information for these “legitimate interests” after considering the potential risks to your privacy—for example, by providing clear transparency into our privacy practices, offering you control over your personal information where appropriate, limiting the information we keep, limiting what we do with your information, who we send your information to, how long we keep your information or the technical measures we used to protect your information.
6. Security measures
6.1. We realize that individuals trust us to protect their personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect your personal information in our possession, no method of transmission over the internet, or security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
6.2. We believe strongly in protecting our customers’ personal data, and understand that doing so is critical to help us preserve trust and confidence in our Site. GDPR-compliant features are built into the Site, including features to enable us to offer our customers transparency into and control over their personal data, and technical measures to ensure that our customers’ personal data is protected as it crosses borders. We believe in making it easy for you to use our Site in a manner that complies with privacy and data protection laws like the GDPR.
6.3. You must protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Services. We offer advanced security features and settings for users, such as two-factor authentication for signing in, and sign-in history and notifications; you can view more information in your account settings.
7. Data storage
We will store and use information as much as necessary in order to provide quality services and until such use is deemed inappropriate. We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction.
Please note, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
We delete your Personal Data upon Your request or another general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
We also store log files for internal analysis. These log files are usually stored for a short period of time, except when they are used to ensure the security of the Site, to improve the functionality of the Site, or we are legally bound to keep them for longer periods of time.
8. Your rights over your information
8.1. Certain privacy laws around the world, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), provide users with rights related to their personal information. Consistent with those laws, limeup.io gives you the choice of accessing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply in limited cases.
- Right to Access & Portability: You can access certain personal information associated with your account by visiting your account privacy settings. You can request a copy of your personal information in an easily accessible format and information explaining how that information is used.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate information about you. By visiting your account settings, you can correct and change the certain personal information associated with your account.
- Right to Restrict Processing: In certain cases, where we process your information, you may also have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your personal information.
- Right to Deletion: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, except information we are required to retain by law, regulation, or to protect the safety, security, and integrity of limeup.io.
- Right to Object: If we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons. Where we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can object to using the unsubscribe link in such communications or changing your account email settings.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: Where we rely on consent, you can choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information using specific features provided to enable you to withdraw consent, like an email unsubscribe link or your account privacy preferences. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you can revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings on your mobile device. This is without prejudice to your right to generally permanently close your account and delete your personal information.
8.2. You have certain rights regarding your information, which we process. If you want to manage, modify, restrict or delete your personal information, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request, limeup.io will provide you with information on whether we retain your personal information. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.
Please note that if you send us a request relating to your personal information, we have to make sure that it is you before we can respond. In order to do so, we may ask to see documentation verifying your identity, which we will discard after verification.
If you are not happy with our response to a request, you can contact us to resolve the issue. You also have the right to contact your local data protection or privacy authority at any time.
8.3. Limiting the use of, or deleting, your personal information may impact features and uses that rely on that information. However, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights, including otherwise denying you goods or services, providing you with a different level or quality of services, or charging you different prices or rates for services.
If you have questions:
Limeup Ltd. (United Kingdom) acts as controller in regard to personal data.
You may get in touch with the controller at email@example.com
Write to us at one of the following addresses:
Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Last updated on 20.05.2022